Jesus says it liberates.
But first you have to know it.
Really know it.
When you do, you'll act on it.
And there's the power.
Just like that, you're free.
Since only the Holy Spirit can make that truth really come alive to us, we give Him time and freedom during each service. We're a spirit-filled church like the Apostle Paul describes in I Corinthians 12-14. Out of this flow, you can receive immediate help for life's challenges at our altar. Long term, you'll grow here by learning God's Word and how to apply it in your life as you serve the Lord in a rich community of faith.
We also do our part to carry the Gospel to the world, in both word and deed, as Jesus commanded (Acts 1:8). We do this through partnerships with vibrant, field-based ministries who offer both spiritual and practical help to their areas. Here in the Houston Metropolitan area, we serve as a regional center, a place where people find refreshing worship and true communion of the saints. Our role is to equip believers for the work of the ministry and stand in our culture as the "pillar and ground of the Truth." (I Tim. 3:15).The Bible is alive, and its prophecy is being played out in politics and current events every day. WARNING: we speak out and pray on sensitive issues during most every service. In all human conflicts, GOD HAS A SIDE, and it's our job to find it and stand firmly with Him. This means facing topics like local politics, national legislation, foreign policy and even elections. Stand with us as we support God's righteousness at work around the world. Back to top.
- In one just, holy, loving and true God who exists in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was born from a virgin, taking the form of a man and underwent death, burial and resurrection, becoming the only sacrifice for our sin
- That man must be born again to receive eternal life
- In eternal reward for the believer (Heaven) and eternal damnation for the lost (Hell)
- That Jesus' blood pays for man's redemption from sin, sickness and poverty
- That the Bible is God's Word, and it's always true
- That divine health, prosperity and peace are God's will for everyone
- That baptism in water by immersion is a symbol of the cleansing blood of Christ and a testimony of our faith in Him as our savior
- That the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is God's perfect will for every believer
- That speaking in tongues is the physical evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- That God still works miracles today